If you were to suddenly receive one million dollars, what would you do with it?
In this episode of The Money Orchard™ Podcast, Dennis Zaderaka explores the decisions and behaviors that cause the majority of sudden-millionaires to become broke in 18 months. This conversation will encourage you to view spending and saving differently and consider what can go right when you use your money to make money.In this episode, you will learn:
- Shocking statistics about people that become broke after coming into a windfall
- The difference between income and capital
- Why using sudden wealth to pay off your mortgage isn’t necessarily a wise decision
- How managing taxes and the way you invest can help you reach your goals
- Tune in now and discover a new way to think about one million dollars.