It’s possible that you’re familiar with estate equalization, even if you’ve never heard of it until now.
In this episode of The Truth About Wealth Podcast, John and Michael Parise explain why it’s important to discuss estate equalization during your family meetings. This is a must-listen conversation for parents of blended families, business owners, and anyone who is looking for guidance on how to split their estate.In this episode, you will learn:
- Why “equal” doesn’t necessarily mean splitting your estate evenly
- Why it’s important to include your children and grandchildren in the conversation
- How different assets may be weighted in determining equality
- Why emotions should be kept out of the decision-making process
- And more!
- Tune in to learn John and Michael’s guidelines for approaching estate equalization.
Related: Buy-Sell Agreements Can Save You Millions