Major social media platforms have been quick to release features that help people adapt to working from home and avoid misinformation during COVID-19.
In addition to being helpful during a stressful time, these new features could make advisor marketing easier.
Today, Matt talks to Julia Ritchie of Top Advisor Marketing about the updates that Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter launched during the early stages of COVID-19. They walk you through each new feature and explore how advisors can use them to their marketing advantage.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Facebook is keeping users informed during COVID-19
- About Facebook’s new virtual meeting capabilities
- How each platform is combating the spread of misinformation
- What email-inspired feature LinkedIn rolled out for premium users
- What new LinkedIn feature offers an easy alternative to webinars
- What new Twitter feature can help advisors be more present on this platform without taking extra time
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about new features on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter!