Recorded by: Brad Swineheart
Passion and drive are two qualities that make success possible, especially in financial services. But what happens when you decide to branch out and further your career?
In this episode, Brad Swineheart is joined by Dr. Aprille Trupiano, entrepreneur, author, former TV and radio host, and United Nations Peace Ambassador. Aprille shares her experience in financial services, discusses international trends, and explains why some financial advisors are having trouble keeping up with evolving business trends.
In this episode you will learn:
- The opportunities that arise with working anywhere in the world
- Some background information to the financial services industry
- Some potential trends that could help drive business in 2021
- What is a empathy profile — how to identify your ideal client
- Concrete ways that advisors or agents can prepare for changes moving into 2021
- And more!
Learn more about Dr. Aprille Trupiano’s journey and the influences of business today!