Many business owners have had to shift to a temporary virtual model during COVID-19.
Is it possible that switching permanently to a virtual office would allow you to serve clients while giving you the freedom and flexibility you’ve been wanting?
In today’s episode, Matt DiFrancesco continues his lessons from the virtual office, diving into the freedom that comes with working virtually. He explains why going completely virtual can help you bring more value to your clients and free you from the cost and time requirements that come with owning a brick-and-mortar business.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why virtual meetings are probably the most convenient option for clients and prospects
- Which expenses virtual business owners no longer have to deal with
- How working virtually can increase employee productivity
- The benefits of having a culture of leadership
- Why it’s to time to move away from the 9-5 mentality
- What qualities millennials value in a workplace
- And more!
Tune in now to hear how working virtually can bring you more freedom and flexibility in your life and business.