What do you do when you want information? Do you search the internet? Did you know 93% of online experiences begin with opening a search engine like Google?
In this episode, Kirk Lowe is speaking with Sameer Somal, founder of Blue Ocean Global Technology. Kirk and Sameer explore the importance of why your online reputation matters, and what you can do to manage that reputation.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it is important to have a good online reputation
- What is SEO, and Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- How to become more referable by leveraging your ORM
- What tips you can use to successfully manage your online reputation
- And more!
- Tune in now and take in some tips for managing your online reputation!
Related: How to Develop Your Executive Presence with Steve Kosch