Sometimes I think we can get caught up in the razzle and dazzle of shiny new things and forget about common sense.
Today, I’ve listed sixteen common sense marketing ideas. Perhaps you can use this in your business and make sure you remain focused and add a bit of common sense to your marketing!
1. It’s common sense to stay relevant in your client and referral partners minds.
2. It’s common sense to communicate to your clients and referral partners on a regular basis – especially when you are positioning your value for the long term.
3. It’s common sense to create a digital reputation for your business, yourself and your team.
4. It’s common sense to have a modern day website that demonstrates you can be trusted. Out of date means ‘Out of date.’
5. It’s common sense to survey your clients throughout their experience.
6. It’s common sense to create a culture focusing on the client and your marketing.
7. It’s common sense to create professional good looking marketing collateral.
8. It’s common sense to have a clearly defined value proposition.
9. It’s common sense to constantly segment your client base.
10. It’s common sense to become a social business.
11. It’s common sense to create a robust word of mouth strategy.
12. It’s common sense to hold monthly meetings with all your referral partners.
13. It’s common sense to create your brand voice.
14. It’s common sense to use LinkedIn.
15. It’s common sense to create a marketing strategy that will attract and retain the ideal clients.
16. It’s common sense to use a professional marketing person.
When you feel yourself getting overwhelmed or distracted by the next new shiny thing, use your common sense and ask yourself if it’s right for your business.
How to Plan for Major Life Transitions
How to Build Your Hedge Fund’s Value Proposition
3 Mindset Hacks for Positive, Purposeful Growth
The Cost of Ignoring Your Emerging Leader’s Ideas
How to Get Recruiters to Notice You on LinkedIn
3 Easy Ways To Visualize Your Success
Using Social Media to Grow Traffic and Sales
Are You Overlooking These Financial Termites?
Can You Spot That One Tiny Thing?
4 Tips To Relieve Common Financial Stresses
Learn22 hours ago
Making Mobile Payments Pay Your Portfolio
Sales Strategy22 hours ago
Women in Sales: What Sets Them Apart
Development22 hours ago
Are You Running Your Business Like a True Professional, or Just Winging It?
Explore Investment Insights2 days ago
The Future of E-Commerce and Retail Will Be Written in China
Leadership2 days ago
The Most Effective Way to Influence Others
Financial Podcasts2 days ago
Become the Master of Your Own Time
Investing in Life3 days ago
Storyselling: Six Magic Words Guaranteed to Engage Your Clients
Development3 days ago
How to Offer More to Your Ideal Clients