Are you communicating with customers in their preferred methods?
That’s only one of many questions we discussed last week, when I had the pleasure of participating in the keynote panel for Quadient’s third virtual CX Transformation Day. The panel, moderated by Mirza Baig, Quadient’s Director of Digital and Advocacy Marketing, included David Poole, with the Financial Services Center of Excellence at Publicis Sapient; Paul DeSantis, Chief Operating Officer of ANRO; and myself. It was a lively discussion to kickoff the day, as we talked about customer experience, journey mapping, digital transformation, print, and, of course, fax machines!
We covered a lot of territory as we discussed and deconstructed the hype around the latest disruptive technologies, citing real world and practical examples. At the same time, we talked about technology’s impact on employee engagement and culture change. Just a few of the topics we hit on included:
- The power of using data to comply with governance and legal frameworks in relation to your customers’ marketing and privacy needs.
- The concept of the “Enterprise Startup.”
- The core vs. the edge when starting a digital transformation pilot program.
- How to build out out process workflows in parallel to provide faster application acceptance and better customer service.
- Going beyond messaging bots and Alexa – a deep-dive into omnichannel interactions and communications.
- Back to the basics – being customer-centric with the ability to interact with your customer on their terms.
- And never forgetting that communication is a critical piece of the experience, during both purchasing and ownership stages.
In addition, you won’t want to miss David Poole talking about developing the journey manager role and organizing the business around specific journeys.
And Paul deSantis talked about marketing developers, another interesting role that goes beyond simply placing graphical elements on marketing collateral, instead putting some data and some science behind it, as well.
The discussion is fast-paced, fun, and thought-provoking. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and enjoy this informative panel from CX Transformation Day!
Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally-understood language. -Walt Disney
Why Secure Passwords Matter and How to Create Them
10 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Becoming a Great Podcast Host with Celeste Headlee
New Guiding Principles for Opportunity Zone Investors
Leaders: Do You Challenge Your Status Quo?
9 Marketing Trends That Will Dominate This Year
How To Keep Envy From Destroying Your Workplace
6 Tips to Help Your Journey to Retirement
Who Do You Sell to First
Business Owners Should Set 3 Types of Exit Goals
Forward-Looking Investing22 hours ago
Moat Investing: Powered by Morningstar
Market Strategist23 hours ago
We Are Not Convinced the Market Storm Has Completely Passed
Development23 hours ago
Advisors: How To Answer “What Do You Do?”
Markets2 days ago
Higher Mortgage Rates, Student Loans and Nike
Equities2 days ago
7 Stocks That Pay the Largest Dividends of All That Trade on Nasdaq – Or Do They?
Advisor2 days ago
The Wizards of Wall Street vs. The Selbees from Michigan
Markets3 days ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance3 days ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets