1. The 2017 Email Marketing Industry Report by Emma indicated that 47% of marketers state that email generates more ROI than any other digital channel. But, you are building trust and a relationship with each communication. Keep in mind that quality over quantity is key here.
2. Video is where it’s at! One-third of online activity is spent watching video and 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Internet video traffic made up 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (WordStream)
3. Social media has become the most popular content marketing tactic reported by 90% of B2C businesses. The next most used content marketing tactics are illustrations and photos (87%), eNewsletters (83%), videos (82%) and website articles (81%). (Content Marketing Institute)
Social media is essentially a content publication tool, not a quick fix to instant marketing results. The key is knowing which networks to use, what kind of content to publish and how to get your brand seen by the right people – which generally means adding social advertising into the mix
4. 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as part of their content strategy. Other popular platforms include Twitter (87%), Facebook (84%), YouTube (74%) and Google+ (62%). (Content Marketing Institute)
5. 72% of marketers worldwide said relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic (Marketing Profs)
6. Companies who invest in content marketing are seeing the benefits but strategic planning and execution are key. Most companies spend 25%-43% of their marketing budget on content, yet only 23% of CMOs feel they are producing the right information for the right audience, and delivering it at the right time and correct format (Marketing Profs,eMarketer)
10 Ways to Stay Healthy
More Than 63% Of Companies Are Already Using AI in HR
4 Ways to Make Your Customer Experience Stand Out
Why You Need to Reduce Friction
Leaving the World of Complex Pie Charts, Wall Street Buzz Words and Fancy Suits
Baby Boomer Women Wish They Had Saved More Money for Retirement
How to Take Control of Your Digital Identity
Increase Exposure With These Influencer Marketing Tips
Be Afraid of These Surprising Sales Stats
The Penalty for Insufficient Resources for a Compliance Program
Building Smarter Portfolios10 hours ago
Beware the “Known-Unknowns”
Learn10 hours ago
Cybersecurity Without The Commitment
Development10 hours ago
How Freedom Resulted in $300mm to $800mm in Just 8 Years
Insights2 days ago
How to Start Your Journey to Be Different
Advisor2 days ago
11 Ways the New Tax Law Could Help or Hurt Your Tax Return
Equities2 days ago
How Being Short Enables Investors to Be More Long
Development3 days ago
Being Accountable Will Be The Key to Your Success
Advisor3 days ago
Is Life a Game of Chess or Poker?