With the recent volatility in the markets, women are even more skittish and tentative about their money and investments. This is your opportunity to build a stronger relationship with her. It’s important that you are proactive and intentional in your desire to ease her fears and concerns. Being able to communicate clearly and helping her understand the long-term impact is critical to your long-term relationship.
How to ease a woman’s concerns in volatile markets:
1. Let her know you are watching out for her. Call her and let her know you are monitoring the markets and her account and express your confidence in her ability to still achieve her financial goals.
2. Give her a game plan. Don’t just hold her hand and console her let her know what you plan to do and when.
“Mrs Smith, I will be monitoring your account carefully and
- “If the markets continue to go down I plan to _________________.”
- “When the markets recover I plan to _______________.”
- “I will call/email you again on _________ to discuss further.” (Be sure you follow through with your commitment.)
3. Remind her what you have achieved in terms of the growth of her portfolio so that she is reminded of the benefits of being IN the market.
“Remember over the past 5 years we have grown by 7%, increasing your portfolio by over $______________. We are well-positioned to weather this correction.”
4. Ask her what else you can do to calm her concerns: “Mrs. Smith is there anything else I can do to ease your fears and concern over your financial future?”
Be proactive, have a game plan and let her know she can depend on you; this small action can have a significant impact on the growth of your business. You can be a source of comfort to the women in your community.
The Cornerstone of Effective Marketing Is Understanding Your Niche
Find Your Why, Before You Give
How Will Asset Managers Find Ways to Distribute Going Forward?
Get Real: Stepping off the Hamster Wheel of Life
The Culture Perception Gaps Between Executives and Employees
Get Naked With Your Money: Wrinkles, Bulges And All!
Do This To Complete Your Vital Activities Each Day
Traditional Retailers Are Failing And It’s Not Amazon’s Fault
Why Following Someone Else’s Plan Never Works
Drive Towards Having Great Money Habits
Advisor11 hours ago
Cybersecurity and Privacy: Tips for People with Substantial Wealth
Brand Strategy12 hours ago
A Different Way To Think About Leverage
Equities12 hours ago
What You Need to Know about Investing in Healthcare AI
Markets23 hours ago
The Fed’s Next Move May Be No Move at All
Markets1 day ago
Why The Next Recession Will Be Different
Equities1 day ago
What You’re Not Hearing About the China Trade War
Development1 day ago
The Best Practice Management Idea of the Year
Advisor2 days ago
Homer Simpson vs Mr. Burns