Lets fast forward in time… You have officially become a certified Women’s Wealth Specialist. Your messaging now validates your deep level of commitment to serving women and it’s getting attention. This great momentum is happening all because you can clearly articulate your focus.
Being able to articulate your focus on women will create immediate interest and inspire others to ask about what you do, which is something every advisors dreams about yet rarely achieves. In fact, articulating your focus on women actually intrigues men and helps to stimulate great conversation. We are NOT talking about using an elevator script, but rather redefining your practice based on your story “Why Women” to your tribal market and ideal female clients.
Become A Women’s Wealth Specialist
Writing Your Introductory Script
My Introductory script contains 4 key components; a title that inspires more interest, a description of your tribal market that stimulates referrals, the 3 core issues that show your clients that you understand, and your 3 Tiffany box solutions that becomes the foundation to your practice and process.
- Two minutes to make an impact: As a sponsor at a community event she had two minutes to capture their audience. She shared her compelling introduction that focused on women, and as a result her booth was mobbed with potential clients.
- An introduction that motivates action: After attending the same networking event for years and not having much success in acquiring new members, a male financial advisor decided to approach the situation differently by sharing his compelling introduction that focused on women. To his surprise, immediately following the meeting multiple members reached out to him to schedule appointments.
- A compelling introduction inspires referrals and appointments: At a social event when asked what she did, she took a different approach then simply responding, “I’m a financial advisor.” Instead she used her compelling introduction and by the end of the conversation a gentleman approached her saying, “You need to talk to my Mom. Do you only work with women?” The conversations quickly lead to the gentleman scheduling an appointment with her.
- A website should make connections and receive a responses: After a client read a compelling introduction on the home page of her financial advisor’s website the client commented, “I didn’t realize this is what you do, you need to call my friend who is getting a divorce.”
- The woman Leaned-In: In a one-on-one appointment with a couple, the male financial advisor shared his story about why he works with women. As he was sharing his compelling introduction the woman simultaneously leaned in to fully engage herself in the conversation.
Sample Compelling Introduction:
So what do you do?
I manage women’s wealth.
What do you mean?
Most of my clients are women who have survived a personal crisis. For some it may have been divorce, loss of a loved one, an illness or simply a personal setback. Regardless of their issues they are tired of feeling like a victim and want to take back control of their life. These women realize they need to make their financial affairs a priority in order to go from a feeling of surviving to a place of thriving.
You know what is interesting… It doesn’t matter how these women accumulated their wealth they all come to me with the same 3 issues and concerns!
What are those?
- Am I going to be ok?
- How do I rebuild from here?
- How do I protect my future? (They never want to feel like a victim again)
So what do you do for them?
As a result of working with me, together we will:
- Create your Life by Design Plan, which will give you greater clarity and direction that focuses on where you are now and where you want to go.
- Build your Balanced Investment Strategy tailored to your unique life situation, balancing your desire for growth, safety, and income.
- Start your membership in my Thriving Women’s Club, a community of women and events that supports and encourages your journey to a life of thriving.
You too can become a Women’s Wealth Specialist. Our MWA, Masters of Women’s Advisory Certification Program, walks you through every step of the process, helping you create your compelling introduction and a Female Friendly practice that engages, inspires, and motivates women to become your client.
Advisors: The Power of Technology Only Works Through Teamwork
Munis Keep Rolling Along
The Periodic Table of Investment Returns Can Cure Investment FOMO
Sales is All About Psychology
The Truth: Introverts and Extraverts Are Wired Differently
Everything You Need to Know About Solar Panels
6 Tips to Better Work With Your IT Department
Just Another Manic Monday
The Four-Year College Degree on a Budget
Equities11 hours ago
Development11 hours ago
How to Get Your Network Working For You
Development11 hours ago
7 Things Advisors Need to Know About Succession Planning
Let's Solve It1 day ago
Do the Recent Trade Tensions Matter for the U.S. Economy?
Research1 day ago
What Every Investor Can Learn From Buffett’s $4.3 Billion Mistake
Insights1 day ago
China’s Looming Current Account Deficit Will Have Consequences for Us All
Research2 days ago
Trump’s Trade War Is Good for These 3 Dividend Stocks
Development2 days ago
The Truth About Getting to the Next Level as an Advisor