What would your practice look like without women? No wives, no professionals, no executives, no widows, no entrepreneurs, no medical doctors, no divorcees, no women in transition?
It would look pretty ugly, right?
That’s what’s at stake if you don’t develop a more female friendly practice. And, before you say, the women in your practice love you, do they really?
- How many referrals have you gotten from them this year? Few. Not a good sign.
- Have you lost any widows? One. Not a good sign.
- Have you failed to attract the money of your client’s new wife? Yes. Not a good sign.
- Do women avoid the meetings you hold? Not a good sign.
- Do the women who attend the meeting not ask questions? Not a good sign.
- Do the women clients attend your events but never bring a friend? Not a good sign.
- Do the women fail to introduce you to their friends? Not a good sign.
If you want to ensure you not only retain the women you have and get new ones, look no further than here. We’re www.strategymarketing.ca and we’ve asked and heard from women about what matters to them.
Editors’ Choice: Why These Articles Were Great!
11 Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week!
4 Ways to Find Your Prospect’s Biggest Pain Points
MyPerfectFinancialAdvisor and Why I Started It
Understanding Elder Law with Guest Geoff Hoatson
Leaders: Where There’s Smoke, There’s Not Always Fire
What You Need to Know About Senior Isolation
Transitioning from Business Ownership to Retirement
10 Key Components for Creating a Positive Company Culture
What is a Captive Insurance Agent
Development2 days ago
Changing Forward Means Silencing Your Inner Gremlins
Research2 days ago
Please Don’t Buy the Dip in Nvidia or Other Chip Stocks
Content Marketing2 days ago
3 Ways to Distinguish Yourself as an Advisor Using Only Your Blog
Permission to Succeed3 days ago
Setting the Standard of Care for Medical Cannabis with Nick Vita
Strategies3 days ago
Junk in the Trunk: The Story of Today’s Bond Market
Marketing3 days ago
4 Reasons Your Sales Team Isn’t Receiving Referrals
Development4 days ago
10 Tips For Recruiting Financial Advisors
Development4 days ago
Why Short Term Trading Is Not Investing