In this episode, Tim and I talk about how digital marketing is being blocked by our short attention spans and ad blockers. Tim goes on further to state, “ digital marketing is dead ”, since fewer people pay attention to ad and messages pushed out from brands. Tim goes on further to describe what is in his 12-week social selling class and provides some case studies on how he got into big account plus how a CEO used social selling on him.
Questions During Episode
- What does Digital Leadership Associates do for social?
- How do you describe social selling?
- How do you recommend people remain visible until the timing is right for the prospect or customer?
- What is your view on what a salesperson should have on their LinkedIn profile?
- Digital marketing is ramping up not down. Why do you think it is dead?
- If companies are looking into digital marketing, could they skip a step and go straight to social selling?
- If a sales guy can only control his own actions why do they depend on so many other factors like digital marketing?
- If all solutions solve a problem how do you recommend sales people break through all of the digital noise?
- How much time should a sales guy spend on LinkedIn and Twitter? Or social media for that matter.
- How do you connect to someone that is not on social?
- What do you do in your free time if not collecting vinyl?
11 Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week!
4 Ways to Find Your Prospect’s Biggest Pain Points
MyPerfectFinancialAdvisor and Why I Started It
Understanding Elder Law with Guest Geoff Hoatson
Leaders: Where There’s Smoke, There’s Not Always Fire
What You Need to Know About Senior Isolation
Transitioning from Business Ownership to Retirement
10 Key Components for Creating a Positive Company Culture
What is a Captive Insurance Agent
Hard Work Increases Your Value
Development2 days ago
Changing Forward Means Silencing Your Inner Gremlins
Research2 days ago
Please Don’t Buy the Dip in Nvidia or Other Chip Stocks
Content Marketing2 days ago
3 Ways to Distinguish Yourself as an Advisor Using Only Your Blog
Permission to Succeed3 days ago
Setting the Standard of Care for Medical Cannabis with Nick Vita
Strategies3 days ago
Junk in the Trunk: The Story of Today’s Bond Market
Marketing3 days ago
4 Reasons Your Sales Team Isn’t Receiving Referrals
Development3 days ago
10 Tips For Recruiting Financial Advisors
Development4 days ago
Why Short Term Trading Is Not Investing