In this episode, Tim and I talk about how digital marketing is being blocked by our short attention spans and ad blockers. Tim goes on further to state, “ digital marketing is dead ”, since fewer people pay attention to ad and messages pushed out from brands. Tim goes on further to describe what is in his 12-week social selling class and provides some case studies on how he got into big account plus how a CEO used social selling on him.
Questions During Episode
- What does Digital Leadership Associates do for social?
- How do you describe social selling?
- How do you recommend people remain visible until the timing is right for the prospect or customer?
- What is your view on what a salesperson should have on their LinkedIn profile?
- Digital marketing is ramping up not down. Why do you think it is dead?
- If companies are looking into digital marketing, could they skip a step and go straight to social selling?
- If a sales guy can only control his own actions why do they depend on so many other factors like digital marketing?
- If all solutions solve a problem how do you recommend sales people break through all of the digital noise?
- How much time should a sales guy spend on LinkedIn and Twitter? Or social media for that matter.
- How do you connect to someone that is not on social?
- What do you do in your free time if not collecting vinyl?
11 Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week!
The Cornerstone of Effective Marketing Is Understanding Your Niche
Find Your Why, Before You Give
How Will Asset Managers Find Ways to Distribute Going Forward?
Get Real: Stepping off the Hamster Wheel of Life
The Culture Perception Gaps Between Executives and Employees
Get Naked With Your Money: Wrinkles, Bulges And All!
Do This To Complete Your Vital Activities Each Day
Traditional Retailers Are Failing And It’s Not Amazon’s Fault
Why Following Someone Else’s Plan Never Works
Advisor1 day ago
Cybersecurity and Privacy: Tips for People with Substantial Wealth
Brand Strategy1 day ago
A Different Way To Think About Leverage
Equities1 day ago
What You Need to Know about Investing in Healthcare AI
Markets2 days ago
The Fed’s Next Move May Be No Move at All
Markets2 days ago
Why The Next Recession Will Be Different
Equities2 days ago
What You’re Not Hearing About the China Trade War
Development2 days ago
The Best Practice Management Idea of the Year
Advisor3 days ago
Homer Simpson vs Mr. Burns