Is love all that matters when it comes to marriage? How much does our choice of partners affect our finances?
In today’s episode, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukomoto discuss the effects that our choice of partner has on our financial future
. They also point out which behaviors could signal whether your potential life partner is an asset or a liability.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What makes someone a financial asset or a liability
- How your choice of a partner affects you financially
- Which money-related questions to ask yourself about your potential life partner
- The significance of continuously co-creating a future with your spouse after getting married
- Why you should pay attention to people’s money habits while you’re in the dating stage
Tune in now and learn how to choose a spouse who will be an asset!
Related: How Investing and Politics Collide