What is keeping you from creating a digital marketing strategy that brings in leads and leaves you feeling confident about your firm’s future?
In this episode, Kirk Lowe has a riveting conversation with James Robert Lay, founder and CEO of Digital Growth Institute. They discuss how you can break through the barriers that are holding too many financial brands back from maximizing their digital growth potential.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What challenges hold financial brands back from maximizing their digital growth potential
- What the greatest opportunities are for financial brands to capture over the next 12-24 months
- How a financial brand marketing, sales, and leadership team can develop a digital growth mindset
- What role humans will play, if any, in a digital consumer’s buying journey when shopping for a financial product
- What lies ahead for Digital Growth Institute
- And more!
Tune in now and get inspired to reach better digital marketing outcomes!
Related: Would You Ever Be so Bold as to Switch Your Niche?