Are your habits helping you shape your ideal retirement?
In this episode, Rey Descalso recommends four habits for new and soon-to-be retirees to master. This energetic conversation is dedicated to helping you create the retirement life you’ve been dreaming of
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What accountability means in this context
- The benefits of having a fiduciary that you’re accountable to
- The importance of developing automation in your financial life
- How lifelong learning contributes to the joy you can get out of retirement
- What it means to have a legacy mindset and why you should plan for it
Tune in now to learn the four habits of highly effective retirees!
Related: Will ETFs Dethrone Mutual Funds?