Are you able to help your clients quickly and efficiently?
Join this engaging conversation with host Doug Heikkinen and guest Rod Sayegh, head of digital strategies at Fiduciary Trust Company International. In this episode, they discuss the future of wealth management, why it’s imperative for advisors to get out of the mundane, and whether technology could ever meet all of millennials’ needs. In this episode, you will learn:
- About trends for the future of wealth management
- Whether its clients or advisors that are demanding change
- Three changes that millennials are asking for (that everyone wants)
- Rod’s opinion on whether robo-advisors can meet all of millennials’ needs
- Rod’s background and who has helped him to succeed
- And much more
Tune in and learn how you can move forward in life with on the job training. Related: How to Be Nimble in the Age of New FinTech with Hussain Zaidi
Presented by: Thompson IM Funds, Inc.