When things aren’t going the way you hope or want, do you give up?
In today’s episode, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukomoto share great lessons on getting through bad situations in life. This conversation is filled with stories about people who know what it means to be resilient, including Sam’s and Koz’s kids!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to deal with a spouse who gambles and is a financial liability
- The key to dealing with mistakes and failure in life
- What tough-love can teach us
- The importance of looking in the mirror to make changes in life when you want to give up
- How facing reality can motivate you to overcome bad situations
Tune in now to get the encouragement you need
to get through the sand traps of life!
Related: Are You Marrying an Asset or a Liability?