When it comes to retirement plans, there are many routes people can take.
In today’s episode, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukamoto delve into one of those routes, the solo 401(k) plan. Due to upcoming changes from the Secure Act for small business owners, the solo 401(k) plan may become a more attractive option
thanks to some of the benefits it offers. Sam and Koz additionally discuss what PLRs are, who they apply to, and how they work.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What PLRs are and how they work
- What a solo 401(k) is and who it is for
- The advantages of a Roth type of retirement strategy
- Some of the benefits that come with having a solo 401(k)
- How employer profit sharing contribution works
- And more!
Tune in now to learn all about the solo 401(k) plan and how business owners can benefit from having one!
Related: 7 Retirement Stats to Move Clients to Action