You’ve poured your heart and soul into launching your business and creating growth. Wouldn’t you like your business to live on even after you’re no longer here?
In this episode, Kirk Lowe speaks with George Hartman, co-founder and CEO of Market Logics. They unpack what gets in an advisor’s way of putting a succession plan in place, how to get started, and where marketing fits into the process. This episode is a must-listen for all entrepreneurs who want their businesses to endure for generations to come.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What gets in the way of putting a plan in place
- The steps required to successfully exit your business
- What options are available to advisors
- The purpose of a continuity partner
- Where marketing fits into the succession planning process and how important it is
- And more!
Tune in now and experience the excitement around keeping your business successful for generations to come!
Related: How to Transform Your Thinking for Better Digital Marketing Outcomes