Have you ever considered writing a legacy letter for your loved ones?
In this episode, Royal Standley shares client examples and his own personal example of how a meaningful legacy letter can add heartfelt value to an estate plan. After all, passing along words of appreciation, thoughts, and intentions to your loved ones will stay with them a lot longer than any amount of money ever will.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- - About the benefits of using a trust
- - Why it’s important to have an advanced directive or a buy/sell agreement
- - What the value and purpose of a legacy letter is
- - Recommendations on what to include in your legacy letter
- - How to file your legacy letter for safekeeping
- - And more
- - Tune in now and learn how to write your own legacy letter.