Is your estate plan private or public? Do you even know what type of plan you have?
In this episode of The Truth About Wealth Podcast, John and Michael Parise discuss estate plans, why they are typically in the public domain, and how to avoid a public process.In this episode, you will learn:
- Why estate plans are public from a legal standpoint
- The issues you have to address with changing your legal documents
- How to avoid the probate process
- How courts may look at public estate plan challenges in certain situations
- And more!
- Tune in for tips about privatizing your estate plan!