2018 is the first full year under the new tax reform. Will your income tax return take a hit? Are there any changes that you will actually benefit from?
Larry Heller explores these questions with New York tax expert, Sal Albanese, CPA. In this episode, they uncover the biggest tax changes and recommend actions for you to take before 2019.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Eleven tax law changes that could affect individuals
- How baby boomers are reacting to the SALT deduction cap
- Why couples are rushing to divorce before New Year’s Day
- Which deductible is still eligible as a personal casualty loss
- Which tax law changes might not affect you if you’ve been grandfathered in
- A strategy for benefitting from the standard deduction in 2018 and the itemized deduction in 2019
- And more!
Tune in now and learn about the biggest tax changes and how to prepare for filing season!
How Packing a Healthy Lunch Will Increase Work Motivation
Why a VoC Program Is Vital to Your B2B Business
5 Key Financial Items to Check Before Year End
10 Ways Companies Drive Away Customers by Creating Friction
Why You Must Have Repeatable Processes in Your Practice
5 Ways You Can Use Content To Introduce Your Brand
How to Explain Patient Advocate vs. Geriatric Care Manager
As a Salesman I Taught Myself to Market … and You Should Too!
How Proactive Listeners Sell More and Win Big
Are Hedge Funds to Blame for the Public Pension Fund Crisis in the US?
Forward-Looking Investing20 hours ago
2019 Outlook: Don’t Fight the People’s Bank of China!
Financial Podcasts20 hours ago
How to Qualify Prospects and Increase Your Success Rate
Behavioral Intelligence20 hours ago
Why Index Funds Can and Likely Will Underperform
Advisor3 days ago
21 Tips on How to Evaluate an Investment Adviser
Marketing3 days ago
Do You Have Entrepreneurial Persistence?
Advisor4 days ago
The 9 Best Year-End Money Moves
Insights4 days ago
Will Cryptocurrencies Offer Safe Haven If Global Economy Slows?
Equities4 days ago
Don’t Overlook These 5 Small Cap REITs