2018 is the first full year under the new tax reform. Will your income tax return take a hit? Are there any changes that you will actually benefit from?
Larry Heller explores these questions with New York tax expert, Sal Albanese, CPA. In this episode, they uncover the biggest tax changes and recommend actions for you to take before 2019.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Eleven tax law changes that could affect individuals
- How baby boomers are reacting to the SALT deduction cap
- Why couples are rushing to divorce before New Year’s Day
- Which deductible is still eligible as a personal casualty loss
- Which tax law changes might not affect you if you’ve been grandfathered in
- A strategy for benefitting from the standard deduction in 2018 and the itemized deduction in 2019
- And more!
Tune in now and learn about the biggest tax changes and how to prepare for filing season!
Why Secure Passwords Matter and How to Create Them
10 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Becoming a Great Podcast Host with Celeste Headlee
New Guiding Principles for Opportunity Zone Investors
Leaders: Do You Challenge Your Status Quo?
9 Marketing Trends That Will Dominate This Year
How To Keep Envy From Destroying Your Workplace
6 Tips to Help Your Journey to Retirement
Who Do You Sell to First
Business Owners Should Set 3 Types of Exit Goals
Forward-Looking Investing16 hours ago
Moat Investing: Powered by Morningstar
Market Strategist16 hours ago
We Are Not Convinced the Market Storm Has Completely Passed
Development16 hours ago
Advisors: How To Answer “What Do You Do?”
Markets1 day ago
Higher Mortgage Rates, Student Loans and Nike
Equities2 days ago
7 Stocks That Pay the Largest Dividends of All That Trade on Nasdaq – Or Do They?
Advisor2 days ago
The Wizards of Wall Street vs. The Selbees from Michigan
Markets3 days ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance3 days ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets